Gerald Azure and Jenafor Ollander offer summer and winter tours. We limit our group size to ensure a minimum impact on the environment and maximize our guests’ time with the sled dogs and musher.
Introduction to Dog sledding
$250/person (Offered year-round)
- Meet and greet the sled dogs, musher and staff at our outfitters camp, learn about the history associated with dog sledding in Northern Canada.
- Dog sled ride (sled or cart) through the trails of Joe Bach’s Ridge.
- Photo opportunities during dogsled ride.
- Join the musher in our outfitters tent for tea and fresh bannock after your ride and share personal stories of dog sledding adventures.
- Transportation to/from outfitters camp provided.